Thursday, June 6, 2013

Friday loves



- false. I just laughed REALLY hard. 

loving the latest photos at Spilled Milk. 

cannot wait to get this baby pool for Ronin.


possibly the most hilarious IG feed of all time. 

- is it just me or does it seem like they moved into the second house like yesterday?

just bought this bathing suit and I lurve it. 
- so flattering and not the typical black, ruched one piece.  

_________________________

I'll be spending most of my weekend working on my new business venture, and I'll be spilling the beans early next week. so excited to share everything with you guys! :D

HAPPY WEEKEND, friends! 

1 comment:

  1. I love YHL - I've been following their move like a creepy stalker!

    That bathing suit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!